We’re on a mission to make businesses app-ier.
We think bespoke applications are a brilliant way of connecting with customers and making internal systems more efficient but some small businesses are still reluctant to make it app-en (sorry, one pun too far?).
That’s why we’re offering you the chance to win an App Prototype designed by the ojo team experts.
Got an idea for an app you’d like to launch into the stores or one you think your clients would use? Maybe you need an app to help solve an admin heavy part of your business? Let’s see what we can do for you.
Send us your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter it into our ‘Win Bin’ at the Business Showcase South West Exhibition. Entries to be received by midday on Friday 20th May 2016 and the winner will be contacted the following week.
We’d love to introduce you to what apps can do for you.
APP PROTOTYPE COMPETITION Ts&Cs
1. The promoter is: ojo solutions. Employees of ojo or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Routes to entry for the competition are: (1) ideas proposed via email@example.com or (2) given directly to team members at the Business Showcase South West Exhibition
4. Closing date for entry will be midday on Friday 20th May. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The winning prize is a prototype of an app. For more details please contact the ojo team directly on 01225 220 155.
6. A winner will be chosen by the ojo team and contacted by midday Monday 23rd May. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The winner’s name will be available to other competition entrants by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
7. ojo will agree with the winner a suitable time to discuss and develop the app and deliver it within four weeks of the competition closing.
8. Copyright falls under ojo’s general Ts&Cs.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.